The Happyvappy Portable Vaporizer Kit is an older, but still functional portable vaporizer that is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Like other portable vaporizers the Happyvappy vaporizer allows users to enjoy their substance without burning it. Similar to the more popular iodine portable vaporizer, the Happyvappy vaporizer uses patented technology (Tempest Core Technology, in case you want to do further research) to achieve what they claim is the perfect vape. This brings your substance to the optimal vaporization temperature without effectively burning it. In essence this allows you save money by not overusing or wasting your substance.
However, through our research (reviews are below), we have seen a mixed bag of reviews. Some people love their HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer because unlike other portable vaporizers it doesn’t have several detachable parts and its , while others feel that for its price there are better options out like the iolite portable vaporizer (click here to read our review).
HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer Product Features:
- The HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer has a direct inhalation vaporizer that provides a smooth, smoke-free way to enjoy your favorite substance.
- It reaches operating temperature in 3 minutes, with no bag or dome to fill
- Engineered to remain at optimal vaporization temperature. It does not overheat like some other vaporizers around. You can just plug it in, flip the switch and relax.
- Compact and streamlined in design. At just 5 inches tall, and has a 3-inch by 2-inch footprint it fits in the palm of your hand.
- The HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer has an extra-long 10” cord if you like to vape socially
- All HappyVappy Vaporizers are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months.
The HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer Reviews:
I must say that the reviews for the HappyVappy Portable Vaporizer were a bit too negative for our liking. Most users found that plugging in a cord and then waiting 3 minutes for the vaporizer to heat up was just too much of a hassle for occasional use. Another more worrying complaint has been the flimsy mouthpiece that comes with the unit. It falls off extremely easily, some reporting that tilting the unit forward slightly is enough for it detach. After weeks of use the product has been prone to overheat and start burning through your substance at a rapid rate, essentially wasting it and costing you money. On the plus though, the HappyVappy does have a 12 month warranty which would put your mind at ease if overheating ever becomes an issue for you.
Overall, ifyou have the money, you could try it and see for yourself if you enjoy the unit. I personally would stick with the iodine portable vaporizer if you need a mobile unit simply because of its amazing price (see here) and V-Tower Digital Aromatherapy Vaporizer by Arizer if you want a larger one for home use. (see here)
Final Review Rating: 2.5/5 stars
If you’re still interested, amazon carries this unit, and because they’re the most reputable online store we recommend you purchase the unit from them. They have speedy customer service and a return policy that will give you the piece of mind to purchase without much risk.
Click here for more information on Amazon.com