Build Quality Rating: 4/5
Ease Of Use Rating: 5/5
Portability Rating: 4/5
Cost Rating: 4.5/5
The Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer is an improvement on Vapir’s previous model ‘The Oxygen Mini’. Like the more popular iolite Portable Vaporizer, the Vapir No2 uses smoke free technology to heat up your substance creating a smooth, safe vapor. As mentioned in our previous reviews, the advantages of vaporizing your substance far outweigh the traditional alternative of smoking it, which in time will save you money and potentially your health in the long term.
The Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer has a unique competitive advantage with its functional LCD display which allows you to customize your own personal temperature. We were actually surprised by how well this unit performed compared to its horribly reviewed predecessor the Oxygen Mini.
Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer PROS
• The Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer is very easy to clean
• Cool little feature called ‘Temperature Recall’, which remembers the last temperature you used it at.
• Extremely quick heat up time, reports are anywhere from 70-90 seconds to become fully functional
• Auto shut-off after 20 minutes of idleness
• Internal rechargeable battery
• Very Quiet compared to other portable vaporizer
• 1 year warranty from Vapir
Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer CONS
• The Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer isn’t as portable compared to other vaporizers in its class
• Temperature fluctuates slightly after each hit
• Vapirs reputation for having less than stellar products
• Users have claimed that the battery does get weaker over time and requires charging more often.
Reviews for the Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer
Most users of the Vapir No2 Portable Vaporizer do seem to enjoy the product and claim it does everything they expected it to do. However the reports we continue to hear about the battery starting to drain rapidly after a few weeks of use does worry us. While the Vapir No2 does perform a lot better than the HappyVappy portable vaporizer, the iolite is still the best value in terms of functionality and price. However don’t take our word for it, here’s the real opinions from real users:
Rating: Great price, great product (April 6 2011)
I did a lot of searching when deciding what type of vaporizer to buy and i decided to dish out the extra cash for this instead of a 60-70 dollar vaporizer that would probably not work.
I’ve been using this vaporizer for about a month now and its been nothing but amazing heats up quick, cleaning is a breeze only trouble was unscrewing the part on the cap that holds the screen.
I’ve found that the herb is best vaporized at 370 degrees. Dont hesitate to buy this!
Rating: Wow! (November 23, 2011)
By: Clive Hamilton
Wow. Simply wow. You cannot find a better item at this price range. Its portability is so clutch and it gets the job done better than any vape at this price point. You can take it with you anywhere and no one has any idea what it is (looks like a breathalyzer) and the vapor dissipates so quickly with little trace that it is probably one of the most discreet ways to smoke your tobacco/herbs. Unless you’re willing to spend $500 for a Volcano, I would suggest this 100% over any other vape. Even so, while the Volcano is your best option for home use, the simple fact that this vape can be taken anywhere is a deal-maker.
Review paraphrased for length – to read full review on amazon and more click here
Final Review Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Click here for more information on Amazon.com